Monday, June 22, 2009

Why did I wait so long?? (Krystal Ann)

.........Where do I start...?

I haven't been a very good friend, Sarah Jo started this so we could recap about what we did/do.. So, I am going to go back to last Monday and start from there... Yea, It something I don't want to remember but I now know how it turns out.

Monday: When my alarm clock went off I SHOULD have hit the snooze and pulled the covers over my head cause it was HORRIBLE!! I went to work, was doing my own thing, When I was invited to go somewhere where I just couldn't make my heart go. Long story short I ended up saying alittle to much through a text and I felt ended a WONDERFUL friendship. After work I went to City prayer as I do every Monday night, Afterwards I came home to change and then Garrett picked me up. Garrett and I really had a good talk just about life in general, Then we headed to Dell's to go to the S-Buxs, We hung out there for a long time, Then Dell decided he wanted to dye his hair. So, We then headed to Wal-mart where we decided to have some fun trying on clothes and taking pictures!! =) Once back to Dell's, Dell dyed his hair and then talked Garrett into letting him dye his.. Then Garrett took me home! Once home I talked to Sarah Jo on the phone which made my day complete!! I almost feel asleep on her so we decided we should just hang up and call its a night!!

Tuesday: When I woke up ALLLL I could think about was my feelings from the day before. =( Once out of the shower I saw I had a text. Once I saw who it was from all I could do was smile =) But then once I read it, I wanted to cry. To know that she cared SO MUCH about me and how I felt that she thought about ME first thing in the morning! Once at work it seemed to go by pretty fast, Which was good cause I had plans to go to dinner and hang with friends, I pretty much couldn't wait to get outta there. I got off work and FLEW home (The faster I got home the faster I got to see my friends!! =) Sarah Jo came and met me at my house and I drove us up to Indian food.. Indian food was enjoyed by all ONCE Sarah Jo and I realized Garrett was inside waiting on us... Crud, We were busy talking about Sarah Jo's book she has been reading to noticed he walked by.. =P I did learn something new about Sarah Jo Tuesday night and that is she likes things HOT & SPICY (Take that however you want ;). Then Sarah Jo and I became sad, we realized our Indian food was gone. To make us happy again we headed over to Coldstone! We then decided it was time for Dell to met up wit us, Which we went to S-Buxs to pick him up and head over to ULTA, Back to Bux to get Dell's & Garrett's car so we could go back to Dell's to play Uno Attacks & Twister!! =) Twister was all about laughs and showing body parts.. SHHHH ;) We layed on Dell's BIG bed. I played with Sarah's hair as she put her hand close to my body parts!! I took Sarah back to my house so she could get her car and we called it a night! I get sad when the night comes to a end.

Wednesday: Normally, I would be off on Wednesday... This one was my half day, which was okay!?!?! I went to work, Once I was off at 1, I meet my friend Misty in the parking lot to have a fun day with her kiddo, Tristen & Zoe. I had plans to meet Jeremy sometime later to talk about some things. I had a blast with the kids but ALL I could think about the whole 6 hours we were together was, 'How would my talk with Jeremy go later? When I first saw him how would I feel? Would he be so mad at me for how I acted that he would tell me what he thought about me? Would he tell me he never wanted to see me again? Would he tell me he wish he never would have met me?' Back to the kids, I asked them where they wanted to eat, I was informed we WERE going to the Chinese place, Golden Dragon =) Sitting there with the kids was a blast, Tristen informed me that everyone that worked there could speak a different language and that we couldn't know what they were saying!! Zoe told me she loved Mac & Cheese at the Golden dragon!! I promised them we would go to Smith park to the splash pad. What a fun time had by all. I LOVED sitting there watching them play with other kids. Making new friends. Watching them make new friends reminded me how much I wanted everything to be back to normal with my friends. BUT WOULD IT BE? I still didn't know. I honestly pondered this thought ALL DAY! We played at the park for 3-4 hours. By the time we were to leave the kids were ready which I was happy about cause I didn't wanna break their little hearts. We headed back to my house to get ready for church. On the drive home I realized that looking in my rearveiw mirror that seeing those two kids in my backseat is EVERYTHING I want. I want to have kids of my own but will it ever happen for me? Yes YEs YES it will!! =) What a crazy time before church trying to get two kids and myself ready for church. Tristen was so scared because the sun was going down that we would miss church. I informed him we were going to make it and WE DID!! After church It was Jeremy time... Honestly all through church I felt the need to throw up.. not because Jeremy does that to me, but because I had some HORRIBLE thoughts going through my head. I texted Jeremy to let him know I was done and ready. He called to let me know he was picking me up. I walked out the door RIGHT when he pulled up.. PREFECT timing! I got in the whole time praying I didn't throw up in his car. He wanted to go get ice cream but I had yet ate dinner, So, We went to Chipotle. Nothing had yet been talked about the whole drive up there and we were almost done with eating when he made a statement that would change how broke my heart was. We began our talk. =) We drove around for atleast a hour or more talking about feelings and what had happen and how we were going to fix our friendship from here on out!! I liked everything that was said by him and I enjoyed the part where he expressed some feelings of his own!! How it made my heart happy and made my smile on the inside! I got sad when we ended back at my car which was in the church parking lot. We got out and talked alittle longer just standing next to our cars, which I liked ALOT!! We hugged and the night ended. SAD =(

Thursday: So, I thought since all my problem I had on my mind were resolved that Thursday would be a WONDERFUL day.. BOY WAS I WRONG!! I started getting text message that made me sad and some alittle hurt or REALLY hurt. I didn't know how to deal with them BUT FIGHT BACK!! I did and it did nothing good for me. When I saw it was getting close to 1:30 I was so happy I could have SCREAMED, I was SOOO READY to see Sarah Jo and her smiling face because she makes me smile. When she walked through the door I knew something was wrong. I wondered what could of happen, only to find out it was a boy who hurt my Sarah Jo. GGGRRR, That made me mad VERY MAD. We went to Taco Bell where Sarah watched me eat and I TRIED to help her feel better. Then the floor fell out from underneath me. I was back at square one again. Sad & Mad all in the same moment, I didn't know which feeling I wanted to come out first. I had to go back to work and leave Sarah which really bothered me cause I knew she was sad and upset and I now was too and I just wanted to be with her to fix everything. Once I sat down in my seat at work it all I could do to keep myself from texting, So, I did! I HAD to get those feelings out, I didn't want them in there ANYMORE. It seems that the texting idea was a good one because it fixed everything once everyone found out what the real problem was. After work I went to weight in which just for the record I DIDN'T WANT TO GO, But I did . 4 lost. =/ After that I called Emily to go over to talk and she didn't answer. I couldn't take having these feeling inside so I just drive over there and prayed she was home and ready to talk. Everything was better by the time I left!! Smiles!!! I got to my car to see I had missed calls and text. I called Sarah cause she was the only one I could talk to right then. I met them at Applebee's.. (Them being Jeremy, Billy & Sarah Jo- The 4 back together again) They had been there for atleast an hour. We stayed another hour or so. Finally, Deciding to leave to go hang out at Jeremy's. We dropped my car off at my house, which on that drive I cried to Jeremy about LIFE. He listened and was very helpful, How did I think I could make it without having him as my friend? On the drive to Jeremy was prob the happiest time I have felt in a VERY VERY long time. The music in the car was so loud it was like it was Jeremy and I all by ourself just talking in the backseat! There was alot of feelings poured out again, Which I LOVED, I mean I am a words person after all.. ;) We watched a movie at Jeremy's, Well those three did, I kinda layed with my eyes close trying to recover from the stress of the day. I asked Sarah to play with my hair, But she couldn't cause the weird ways we were all sitting. So, I asked Jeremy because, Well he was there WHY NOT?? He did and it was liked! ;) I did return the favor!! When it was time to head home I was happy again, I knew Jeremy and I would be back in the backseat and able to be silly and talk. Which we did! ;) Night ended on a HIGH note!! The 4 were back together!

Friday: I really get sad when I think of Friday. I didn't see any of them on Friday. I did have a WONDERFUL time at my Ladies fellowship for church. Even in that roomful of women and WONDERFUL people I love, I missed Sarah. Wondered what Jeremy was doing. I wondered if she even knew I was sad, and if he knew I wanted to hear back from him. Sarah found out I missed her, I texted her!! We talked on my ride home. It was enough that I didn't feel disconnected from her anymore.

Saturday: I went to breakfast with Mom #2. It was good. I love spending time with people I LOVE! After that I called Sarah, We went to lunch then off to the bike store to find me A BIKE!!! =) I was exciting and scared all in the same moment! After all the confusion at Wal-mart off we went to meet Jeremy at the bike trail!! I had fun but the WHOLE time I felt bad that I was holding them back from going their normal speed. I tried to make up for it by going far. I hope it work!???! After the biking was over we went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe!! I found a drink I LOVED!! There was alot of touching and throwing of stuff down people's shirts there.. AHHA. After this we parted ways to get ready. Met back at my house to go to Indian food and Miami Valley Sport Bar. Nothing real fun about that part besides the talk Jeremy, Sarah Jo and myself had outside in the patio. ;) Left to go home. Sad once again.

Sunday: I texted Sarah while in church to ask about lunch! I sometimes get scared one day she will wake up and HATE me. Maybe one day just cut me off from Sarah Jo time. We had a GREAT lunch/breakfast at Cracker Barrel. YUMMY STUFF! I told Sarah Jo I wanted to go hiking for the first time... YIKES!! I did and I LOVED IT! I can't wait till I get to go again (Which by the way is tomorrow!!) Sarah Jo and I just walking and talking was so refreshing!! I enjoyed myself to much for words! We walked 3.3 miles. After an hour and half we called it over and she took me home! I got ready for church and headed that way! After church I went out with the youth group to Wendy's for laughs and good times! Dell asked me to go walking, I only had flip flops so to make me feel better both Dell & Garret both walked in flip flops!! What awesome friends!!

Now here we are back to Monday!! I told Sarah Jo tonight when I saw her I was thinking today about this time last week, I began my HORRIBLE week, Which turned itself around to a growing week for me. I realized I have grown alot, if all that would have happen before to the old Krystal, She would have locked herself in her room and cut the world off. With the help of GREAT friends, I found a new way to get the sadness out. BE WITH FRIENDS!!

1 comment:

  1. I know you didn't have much fun writing that, but I enjoyed reading it. Parts made me feel sad again like parts of last week, but then I laughed at other parts and felt warm and fuzzy sometimes too. I was going to text this to you but then it would be like three pages long! Anyway, I'm so glad you did this! And I'm so glad you've become such a big part of my life. I never realized I needed you there until you started filling in empty places. Thanks, Krystal, for everything you are.

    ReplyDelete