Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm in trouble! (And a week past due...) (Sarah Jo)

So... we'll do this backwards again.

Tonight I went out for frozen yogurt with Billy and then we played Ghost busters and then went to see the Proposal with Krystal. I did not suggest the movie. Neither did Krystal. That's all I'm saying. Steak and Shake! And I'm also saying that these hands are the hands you make when drowning in Jello. Also, I eat volcanoes for breakfast. And I laughed so hard chocolate milkshake came out my nose. And I spilled my balls. The end.

Last night was . . . Sunday? Sunday I didn't see anyone! Oh wait! I did. So Sunday I slept in a gazillion years late and then went on a 35 mile bike ride while texting people frequently. After the bike ride I did laundry and cleaned out my fridge and texted Krystal and later Billy came over and I notarized stuff for him.

Saturday I went hiking with Krystal and then we met Dell and Garrett for Indian food, smoothies, and the Gabriel Brothers. That place is amazing. Then we went to TJ Max and then Starbucks then I went home to hang up my clothes and then back to Krystal's to hang out with and make up with Jeremy. We did that till after 3am. Oops.

Friday . . . This is getting fuzzy. The computers were down at work and I visited Krystal on her lunch break though I already had lunch myself. Then I went to the frozen yogurt place and read my book and ate yogurt. Later... we were with the boys I know . . . Oh! Krystal's fellowship thing with games and chips and salsa. Then we got Billy and went to El Rancho Grande. Found out later that Billy LOVES El Rancho Grande. Good. And then ... Walmart for a movie and Krystal's house to not watch the movie. I laughed so hard I made that weird noise no one else but the Three have heard. I think I'll call them The Three from now on. Anyway...

Thursday I saw Sister Hazel with Rachel at the Greene and we ate Turkish food (YUM!) and Coldstone and then afterwards I went to Krystals house apparently by surprise and watched some of the fifth element but mostly talked with my wonderful, wonderful friends.

Wednesday. Went to Chipoltle with the boys and Jeremy was just so nice. He said ALL KINDS of nice things to me all night. Made me feel loved. And then we picked up Krystal and Crissy (Krissy?) and went to see Transformers. We had to wait awhile and Billy did magic. There was some musical chairs happening in the theatre. And lots of talking. It was great.

Tuesday was my day off! Had lunch with Lauren at Amar India after visiting with Krystal at her work. Then . . . I think I went on a bike ride. I went on a bike ride, right? And after that we went hiking at twin creek. By 'we' I mean me and The Three. That was work! And the boys ran some of it! Goodness. And afterwards we went our separate ways for showers and I dont remember what happened after that. Did we get back together? I thought we ate dinner together. Somewhere. Applebees! We went there and Jeremy was all excited about his new phone! Then we did something or other. I dont even know. Jeremy's house and we played battle of the sexes and I dont know how to weave baskets!

Monday I went on a bike ride with Krystal and Dell after work! That seems so long ago! I dont remember anything else.

Sunday Krystal and I went out to breakfast/lunch at Cracker Barrell. And then we went hiking together for the first time. It was muddy but it was so much fun. Krystal can sure move along fast on those trails! And afterwards I went on a bike ride and she went to church. I dont know if I saw her after church or not. That was a whole week ago. What else do you want from me?!?! Haha. I expect her to fill in the gaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment