Sunday, July 26, 2009

Catch up!

I haven't posted in a long, long while. I can't tell you what I've forgotten to journal. I'll just start again last friday night.

Friday, July 19th - Ashley and I went to Indian food. She didn't like it and thats okay.We also went to the liquor store and the grocery store before joining the boys at Jeremys house. I drank a lot. A lot, a lot. I don't remember what happened after a certain point. Apparently, I had fun.

Saturday - I've never been so sick in my life! And we went to Kings Island anyway. Eventually I started feeling like a human again. I actually liked the roller coasters. Except Drop Tower. That was all kinds of horrible. All kinds.

Sunday I slept until I couldn't anymore. Then Krystal and I went on a hike. That was nice. I don't remember anything else.

Monday I think I spent the day at home after work, fixing my internet.

Tuesday I worked out with Ashley and then went on a "date" with Krystal.

Wednesday I hiked in the rain! With Jeremy and Krystal. And then I played pool with Jeremy, Matt, Ebony and a guy whose name I don't remember.

Thursday I went home from work sick!

Friday I hiked with Robbie and Jena after work and then went to Jeremys house to hang out with him and Krystal. Billie never showed up.Publish Post :(

Saturday I went to the greek fest with Robbie and then got a pedicure, manicure, haircut, and eyebrows waxed with Krystal before meeting Krystal, Ashley, and Jeremy for Qdoba, candy sushi, and Taboo. I freakin love taboo.

Sunday I slept in and then went hiking with Jeremy and his parents. We did the orange trail! And then chipoltle with Jeremy and Billy. I hadn't seen Billy for more than a week!

Thats all I've got. Maybe I'll remember random stuff and remember to tell you about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment