Sunday, July 5, 2009

He came back! (Sarah Jo)

Friday I was off work so I slept in late. And then I had to take my car to get that darn nail fixed. While that happened (for HOURS), I was at the mercy of my father for transportation. He took me to see the new house they want to rent and then we came home. I played PlayStation for awhile but my remote is broken somehow. So I talked to my family and that usually involves me being upset at the end. Eventually they called and said my car was ready but they want me to buy two new front tires and some other crazy stuff for five hundred dollars. I don't have that much money so I didnt buy said crazy stuff.

With my returned freedom, I went to Gabriel Brothers and Lane Bryant for dresses and new bras. Yes, I know I said I don't have money. Ignore that. See, Krystal has me wanting to be all girly and stuff. And I like that. On the way home from this trip I picked up Krystal and we went to my house so I could put on one of the dresses. After that part, we decided to go to Qdoba for dinner since Jeremy wasn't back from camp yet. On the way to Qdoba he texted us to invite us to Chipoltle with him. We agreed and went to the smoothie place to waste time while we waited for him.

So, we were really excited to see Jeremy, of course, and dinner was nice. I got to give him my 10 Things list and he seemed to like it. We dropped my car off at Krystals after that and went to Dave and Busters for billiards. I got grumpy during this part of the evening until Billy started texting me. I just kept thinking about how much more fun I would be having if he was there. Horrible.

After Dave and Busters we drove around a bit until Billy was off work. On the way to his house Jeremy pulled over and made Krystal get out of the car so they could have a private talk outside. Of course that meant I was sitting in the car staring off into space. Billy texted me to ask about our ETA and I told him what was happening. He asked where we were I and I told him it was just some side street near his house and I could see the oil changing place on verity from where we were parked. He told me not to move, he was on his way. Several minutes later we saw Billy RUNNING down the street. At like 2AM. He ran until he threw himself into Jeremy's arms and declared how much he missed his friend. Goodness.

We went to Jeremy's house after that and just talked to each other until the obscene hours of the morning. It was so nice to be all together again after a week. Jeremy decided we would all spend the night with him since he was too tired to drive us back to our cars. So we did. My mother called hysterical at 6AM and I had to patch that up and then fell back to sleep.

Saturday morning we parted ways for awhile. I went to the grocery and made corn casserole and salsa dip and took it to Jeremy's house for the 4th of July party thing there. We just hung around talked to his family and then ate dinner together and played with fireworks. Later, Billy came and we let off more fireworks before the rain came. Then we talked in the living room for awhile and after that we played card games over homemade ice cream and chips and dip. I didn't understand the first card game at all and it made me feel ridiculously stupid. I don't like feeling stupid. But we moved on. When it got late, Krystal and Billy and I went home.

Now, I'm kind of unhappy right now. I thought I had my feelings all straightened out. I told myself what I was and was not allowed to feel and that worked for more than a week. Maybe two! I don't remember. But nope. Apparently it doesn't work that way. So I'm going to have to find another solution. One that helps me sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment