Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colbie Calliat is in my head all the time! (Sarah Jo)

Sunday started with me sleeping in and then going over to Katelyn's house to work on book two. Yes children, book TWO. We started the outline and then eventually I got tired of looking at the sun through the window so I told her I just HAD to go. I went home and changed and went for a run in Smith park. Now, I still suck at running but this time I actually enjoyed myself!

After the run I headed over to my aunts house because they were making me dinner for my birthday. It was a delicious salad and lasagna rolls. It was good. But that doesn't matter. What mattered was that I got to talk to Ashley and I realized that she and I strangers to one another but somehow she once again has a view of the world so much like mine that no one else could possibly understand so well. Maybe we had to do the weight loss/self discovery thing separately. Maybe that was part of the process. Maybe it was decided by the universe. But I feel like this is a new beginning. A new friend.

We went hiking after dinner and it was perfect. The weather and the sun and the trails were all just right and it was more excuses to talk to one another and be active at the same time! Then I drove home and I got to try on clothes that she gave me and I think I went to bed shortly after that. Didn't see the Three except for a few texts. That was okay.

I got called into work Monday and it was horrible but this blog is about after work stuff. So, after work Katie and Rachel took me to Amar India for dinner and we got appetizers and now I'm wondering why I've never done that before. Delicious! And after we got home from that, the Three picked me up and we went to Walmart and got face paint. The pictures of what ensued shall follow.

And apparently we are all making and taking quizzes on facebook right now. I'm scoring horribly. And I had to revise my quiz. Oh well. Now I'm sleepy!






1 comment:

  1. do you have any idea how much i would like to post these pictures of jeremy other places on the internet?

    ReplyDelete